Re: Hibernate in stretch

On Sunday, 23 July 2017 09:30:30 CEST Hans wrote:
> I do not want to mourne or cause any anger, and I do not expect it to be
> fixed at all. Remember, people do this in theire spare and free time, so we
> cannot expect, to be it fixed at all.

Well, great things have been developed in this spare and free time, so if it's
not fixed yet the reason it's very difficult I would say.

My bug has been marked duplilcate of another, already solved. Here's the
patch:
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/111587

How can I understand what kernel version contains this patch?
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁    Sent from my brain using neurons fueled by glucose.