Re: Hibernate in stretch

On my previous laptop with jessie hibernation didn't work. On my current
laptop with stretch hibernation doesn't work either.

During the several updates that interested stretch in the last few months, the
symptoms changed, and I don't remember exactly their evolution at the moment.
Currently, when the system resumes, after a few boot messages, everthing
stalls on a black screen. I don't even get the login screen.

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 8:20:34 AM GMT+4:30, Lck Ras <likcoras@riseup.net>
wrote:
> Are you sure you have enough swap space? You generally need 1.5x your
> total memory if order to hibernate safely.

1,5x? I thought 1x would be enough:

~$ free -m
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache  available
Mem:           7890        3906        1358         611        2625       3070
Swap:          7629           0        7629
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁    Sent from my brain using neurons fueled by glucose.