Samba / Domain Member

Hi dear Debian fellows

I have some Debian9 machines, which are joined to a W2K8 Windows AD.

I can succesfully login/auth to the domain, but it keeps crashing somehow. I see quickly the login msg, but then its crashing me out.

There are no references in the logs.

As im a bit puzzled about whats state of the art of now, should i go for debug winbind or use sssd?

smbd --version
Version 4.5.8-Debian

cat /etc/krb5.conf
[logging]