Re: WARNING: Libreoffice - Do not remove ~/.config/libreoffice

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 01:12:56PM +0200, Hans wrote:
> Am Montag, 10. Juli 2017, 12:57:44 CEST schrieben Sie:
> Ahem, maybe you misunderstood my mail. What I wanted to express, is, if people
> do just an upgrade and never delete their ~/.config/libreoffice, they will never
> notice that bug. This is, what I meant, that only few people will notice this,
> mostly those, who install a fresh system or install libreoffice for the first
> time.

No, I got that.

a) there's always new peopple installing it or re-installing their system for
   whatever reason (new machine, ...)
b) there's people who kept the default settings enabling Java and now are
   screwed anyway, so they are affected, too

Regards,

Rene