Re: WARNING: Libreoffice - Do not remove ~/.config/libreoffice

Am Montag, 10. Juli 2017, 12:57:44 CEST schrieben Sie:
Ahem, maybe you misunderstood my mail. What I wanted to express, is, if people
do just an upgrade and never delete their ~/.config/libreoffice, they will never
notice that bug. This is, what I meant, that only few people will notice this,
mostly those, who install a fresh system or install libreoffice for the first
time.

Sorry, if I did it not clear enough. Bad English...

Best

Hans

--
Ullrich-IT-Consult