Re: Replace systemd

Le 07/03/17 à 22:48, Dejan Jocic a écrit :

> You can still use Debian without systemd as init. Explained here:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2017/05/msg00538.html
>
> If you would prefer that it is some derivate/fork of Debian without
> systemd, I do not have personal experience with those, but I'm sure that
> you will get few hints.

init is a small part of systemd. And judging y the bug reported and how
they are treated, I do not trust any part of it.
Neither resolved, logind, etc...
Too many critical bugs found in them and treated by the upstream
developpers with only contempt for the people reporting them
(see https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/6237#issuecomment-312458445)

This behaviour on a critical component is mere madness.
And it is NOT possible to use debian without any part of systemd.

For me debian stretch is inherently unsecure because of this and I am in
the process of replacing it on any machine I own (mostly by FreeBSD), I
may try a gentoo or a devuan.