Re: Problems with apt in a clean stretch install.

On 07/04/2017 11:28 AM, Michael Lange wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 23:58:17 +0930
"Wayne Hartell" <w.hartell@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

I did not read this last post or the whole thread very carefully, but
now something hit my eyes:

4. sudo apt-get update
	[generated errors]
	Err:16 http://ftp.iinet.net.au/debian/debian
stretch/updates/non-free Sources 404 Not Found
        ^^^^
Shouldn't this be stretch-updates?
Not sure how this is related to the problem you described in the first
place, though.

Regards

Michael

I thought it was only the live-dvd, apparently other dvd installers are bad too. "I recommend using the RC3 installer".
--
Jimmy Johnson

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - KDE 4.13.2 - Intel G3220 - EXT4 at sda5
Registered Linux User #380263