Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade

I am working on testing and after the release of Stretch I could not
no longer use my bluetooth mouse.

I see this in the logs:

[62136.579567] Bluetooth: hci0 command 0x0c03 tx timeout
[62144.676286] Bluetooth: hci0 sending initial HCI reset command failed (-110)

I have search Duckduckgo.com and have read

and
and
https://www.mail-archive.com/kernel-packages@lists.launchpad.net/msg231896.html

of which the last link is possibly the most recent and represent a bug
reported on Ubuntu.

The solution to reinstall all the bluetooth related packages did not
work for me.

Any other ideas about a solution?

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)