stretch

An install with the apt-get method left XFCE with no screensaver and
no screensaver module in the settings. That was a problem because
somebody thought there was and tried to turn it on. The screen went
black and I had to reboot the machine to get video back. Installing
xscreensaver seems to have fixed that.

Stretch is a mixed blessing and is going to take some getting used to
-- lots of things don't work anymore. But some have improved.

SSH has gone completely odd. The Wifi dongle is now called
wlxe84e0629c8e0. My iptables script doesn't work anymore. Etc.

--
Glenn English