initramfs-tools - forgotten change?

Dear list and developers,

due to the changes in initramfs-tools between 0.128 and 0.130, I wondered, why
there is no "RESUME="  variable set in the default config of initramfs-tools (/
etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf)

I would have expected, that there is a default setting with a small
explanation in the config file.

So, maybe it was just forgotten? Or did you NOT set in the config because you
WANTED to?

IMO, to add it in the config should be a good idea. Great, that it is
documented in the manual, so I guess, it was just forgotten, wasn't it?

Thanks for the patch and

best regards

Hans