Re: https_port

On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 11:34:20AM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 04:25:11PM +0100, Darac Marjal wrote:
On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 11:18:16AM -0700, Adiel Plasencia Herrera wrote:
>  Hello,
>  I do not look for security, is that having no real internet ip in my
>  company I need certain programs to go to the internet and for that I
>  use proxycap (http://www.proxycap.com/) that makes me this function
>  perfectly through the proxy . What happens is that with HTTP does not
>  work and I need to pass my squid to use HTTPS authentication for the
>  program (proxycap) to work well.

I don't think squid works with NTP at all, but it's been a few years
since I played with Squid, so maybe someone else will be able to give
better advice.

I don't think he's *asking* about NTP at all.

Ah. You mean he's a politician (replying to a topic by introducing one's
own, unrelated, topic)?

--
For more information, please reread.