Re: TCP proxy for host on subnet

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 12:37:48PM +0100, Ron Leach wrote:
List, good morning,

I'm looking for a way to provide a tcp proxy, which can run as a service on a Wheezy-LTS host, for a single (higher-order) port. I have looked at two packages, but neither is quite suitable.

Depending on the protocol, might something like nginx work? It's perhaps
using a sledgehammer to crack a nut, but it does include the ability to
proxy arbitrary tcp and udp connections and forward them on to one or
more "back-end" hosts.

https://www.nginx.com/resources/admin-guide/tcp-load-balancing/

--
For more information, please reread.