Re: Package on which Bug must be reported ? (Trackpad)

On Mon, 2017-05-29 at 06:30 -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
> Your TapButton settings are all 0. You probably want some
> combination of 1 , 2 , 3.
>
>   TapButton1              = 0
>   TapButton2              = 0
>   TapButton3              = 0
>
> To change the scrolling direction, I seem to remember that
>
>    VertScrollDelta         = 46
>
> should be made negative.
>
> After you experiment and find out the settings that work for
> you, make them permanent with the techniques here:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/SynapticsTouchpad
>
> -dsr-

Thanks a lot. It worked out without any problem. Anyways I'm going to
file a bug on the package 'xserver-xorg-input-libinput' as it could
possibly help in  preventing this issue in other laptops.

--
Regards,
Kaartic Sivaraam <kaarticsivaraam91196@gmail.com>