buying ssl certificate

Hello list,

I don't know if my question enter in the scope of this list but I try.

I will have to buy/renew some certificates we have at my job.

There are a certain number of certificates providers. The question I have is which one do I have to consider ?

Recently came to the market some lowcoast ssl certificate providers. Or free ssl providers. What do you think about them ?

And last, when documenting, I found some ssl certificate resealers that can provide certificates from big authorities for a big discount. But I don't know, I'm
not used to these practices, and I need to have some feedbacks. Give me your opinions here too plz.

Thanks for your time,
K.