standard way of installing audacity documentation on debian stretch, is there a package?

I installed audacity on my debian 9 (stretch) system.

It has a splash screen that has links on it to local documentation.

However, some of the local documentation appears to be missing.

So, for example, if i click on "Quick Help", i get an error message:

    Error when getting information for file
'/usr/share/audacity/help/manual/quick_help.html': No such file or
directory.

Sure enough /usr/share/audacity/help does not exist, although
/usr/share/audacity does.

There are remote links offered, of course, but i would like the
software to function as designed, so i assume there must be some
package that has the audacity docs?

I couldn't find anything on
https://packages.debian.org/en/stretch/sound/ that looked right,
although maybe i'm not looking carefully enough.

If there is not a way to repair /usr/share/audacity by means of
package installation, what would be the standard way to do it?

(Of course, presumably, i could hunt down the tarballs and try to
build a local copy, but if there's a smother, more integrated path, i
would like to follow it.)

TIA for any advice!

dan