Re: unable to repartition SD card from Android phone

On 27/05/17 18:18, Fungi4All wrote:

> But while it gives you a long error message in another system it notifies
> google of what that system is and which android user is attempting it.

How? Please provide citation(s).

That's my shot on science fiction, but you wouldn't think they are that evil, do you?

It would be naive to think they are not logging card and phone info, does the Google PDF reader actually need a phone ID for the purposes of displaying a file or storing IDs for everything you open with it on their systems?