Re: unable to repartition SD card from Android phone

From: mlcopper@gmail.com

Maybe I should just toss it, but I'm curious why none of my tools can
recover an SD card previously used for Android internal storage.

Is it still functional in android?
I think google locks the mbr so no other system can ever use it again.
But while it gives you a long error message in another system it notifies
google of what that system is and which android user is attempting it.
Then it returns and burns up your android device.
Maybe I can write a novel on it, so you will have to pay google to read
the rest :)