Re: How to Install to HDD from LIVE USB Flash Drive?

Hi,

err404@free.fr wrote:
> https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch05s01.html.en#usb-boot

I understand that Larry does not miss the desktop but rather the launcher.
If so, the SD card with the live system has already booted successfully
and thus the ISO was correctly copied to the SD card.

If not a more knowledgeable subscriber answers here, i'd repeat my question
at debian-live mailing list: https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/

Have a nice day :)

Thomas