Re: Debian Developers Have Been Listening!

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat 20 May 2017 at 17:06:56 +0100, Michael Fothergill wrote:
>
>> On 20 May 2017 at 15:59, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > On Sat, 20 May 2017 14:20:15 +0100
>> > Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello Michael,

>> > People complain about all sorts of things.  Changing something.  Not
>> > changing something.  Sometimes, it's even the same people.
>> >

>> Now I see why the developers have their own mailing list.......
>
> A misconception. They don't.

Care to unpack that, so you won't be misunderstood?

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with a bare cast.

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html