Re: Debian Developers Have Been Listening!

On 20 May 2017 at 15:59, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
On Sat, 20 May 2017 14:20:15 +0100
Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>with systemd running on it to the old sysvinit format then why is there
>all this sturm und drang and spam on this subject.......??

People complain about all sorts of things.  Changing something.  Not
changing something.  Sometimes, it's even the same people.

​Now I see why the developers have their own mailing list.......

MF​

--
 Regards  _
         / )           "The blindingly obvious is