Re: How to run Debian from SD card but booting from USB stick?

On 12/05/17 10:58, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 11 May 2017 21:58:09 Richard Owlett wrote:
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot=>FromSD) and I'm wondering if it
will work for Debian.
Your URL is garbled. I tried some quick fixes but didn't work.
Works fine for me. :-/
Lisi

The original URL should have been <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BootFromSD>. The original text was wrapped by MIME quoted-printable <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quoted-printable>, which seems to have broken the URL for some email clients.

Appendix C of RFC 3986 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#appendix-C> recommends delimiting URIs in plain text with angle brackets. This is especially useful for URLs used in flowing text where the interpretation of trailing punctuation might be ambiguous. I do not know if this would have helped with MIME quoted-printable.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director