Re: Installation Input required

Hi,

Richard Owlett wrote:
> That eases problems for Debian servers, I don't see an advantage to me.

The advantage for those who need them is that there are full DVD sets
for free. Which other distro still offers this ?

One may question the ergonomic quality of a set of 13 DVDs as on:
  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.7.1/amd64/jigdo-dvd/
But for example volume 1 of the 3 ISOs on
  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.7.1/amd64/jigdo-bd/
gives you the equivalent of 5 DVDs on one medium.
To be put on BD medium or on e.g. a 32 GB USB stick.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas