Re: systemd: How to get suricata started at boot?

Am Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2017, 12:38:39 CEST schrieb Dejan Jocic:
> On 03-05-17, Hans wrote:
> > Hello all,

Hi Michael, high Dejan,

this works! But I will let the bugreport open (unless, you think it can be
closed), because the maintainer might want to look, why the installation
script in the package did not configure suricata correctly.

However, if there is no bug found, so it is here on my system gone defective
by chance, who knows.

Whatever: Thank you very much for your fast help, and Dejan, Yes, I will read
your links carefully!

Best regards

Hans

--