systemd: How to get suricata started at boot?

Hello all,

I have installed suricata on my system, but it will not start at boot.

When I manually start it, it is working well.

As the document advises, I copied  /lib/systemd/system/suricata.service to
/etc/systemd/system/suricata.service and tested with

systemctl start suricata.service

"ps -aux | grep suricata" showed me the running process. But after reboot, the
process is not started automatically. As init is no more supported by
suricata, but systemd, how can I add this service into systemd, so that it is
started automatically at boot? I am still not quite experienced with systemd.

Thanks for any hints.

Best

Hans