Re: Secure boot - Uefi installation

Le 21/04/2017 à 12:24, Bonno Bloksma a écrit :

If I remember right, when I installed debian alongside windows 8 on my previous UEFI HP laptop, I had to disable fast boot in windows 8, otherwise it would boot directly windows, not grub.

The reason for THAT is that Windows with fastboot turned on does a hibernate and not a shutdown when you tell it to shutdown.

The option you are referring to is "fast startup", not "fast boot".
"Fast boot" is a totally unrelated option available in some BIOS and UEFI firmwares.