Re: Exim4 problem?

On 14/04/2017, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Charlie wrote:
>
>> It doesn't matter. This system needs to be reinstalled, so I won't
>> bother with updates and upgrades and when I reinstall it, I will
>> remove exim4 right from the word go and see how that works.
>
> you could identify the reason for the misbehavior by looking at paniclog
> and
> mainlog
>
> but proceed as you wish
>
> regards

Thank you for your help and advice. There was no enlightenment that
would assist me in those either of those.

Everything is working well. One thing I have noticed working even
better since purging exim4, but that could also be due to the updates
installed. When I rebuild this system I will think twice before
installing exim again.

It's all good. Thank you.
Charlie