Re: Problem after dist-upgrade and dpkg install -f (Probably nvidia packages related)

Hi Aquarius,
looks like you got into trouble with nvidia-driver.

You should uninstall these, then doing a dist-upgrade and then conetrate to
install the nvidia-driver again.

I prefer two possible ways to uninstall all nvidia-packages (but check before
telling "y"):

apt-get --purge remove nvidia-*

or

aptitude purge ~nnvidia-*

Both should work. But as I said, look, what is going to deinstalled, before
telling YES. In most cases these commands are working well.

When they are all deinstalled, reinstall the required package. Note: You must
have a graphics card with Geforce 9 or higher! Otherwise the package will not
be installed. Check your hardware if it is supported by the package.

Note, you must have kernel-headers installed.

Good luck!

Hans