Re: info

On 04/08/2017 05:21 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 08 April 2017 23:12:15 darkestkhan wrote:
On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 8:58 PM, domenico cop <domenicope@yahoo.it> wrote:
hi. I am a consumer microsoft from little past to linux. but how much
confusion that us. thousand distributions thousand names. it should take
only a name with at the most 5 or 6 versions of desktop. will it be the
monopoly microsoft that makes you divide? however my question is this:
among all the desktops (kde gnome etc) which are those that have the
toolbar in low or that however through formulations they allow to put
her/it in low? I know the lxde because it is that what time I use.
however I would want to know the situation of the other desktops
regarding the position of such bar. wishes and graces. but you are
united. and fairies of the files that contain all the dependences (like
.exe or .mac). this way that each chooses whether to install them or
rather through synaptic and connection internet or offline.

KDE has [at least as configured by red hat] toolbar at bottom of
screen. XFCE can be easily configured that way.

TDE also - yoyu can have the panel wherever you want it.

Add MATE to the list.
I suggest obtaining a Live-CD for each of several Desktop Environments.
You may that another feature of a specific DE will rise in importance.
These may downloaded
 { https://www.debian.org/CD/live/ }
or purchased
 { https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/ }.
In a quick search I did not find a Debian Live-CD for TDE.
However there is one for Ubuntu (a Debian derivative) which should serve for a "test drive" of the DE
 { https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/LiveCDs }.

One catch though: I can't understand your last sentence. Can you clarify
it?

Ditto, sorry.

Lisi