Re: info

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 8:58 PM, domenico cop <domenicope@yahoo.it> wrote:
> hi. I am a consumer microsoft from little past to linux. but how much confusion that us. thousand distributions thousand names. it should take only a name with at the most 5 or 6 versions of desktop. will it be the monopoly microsoft that makes you divide? however my question is this: among all the desktops (kde gnome etc) which are those that have the toolbar in low or that however through formulations they allow to put her/it in low? I know the lxde because it is that what time I use. however I would want to know the situation of the other desktops regarding the position of such bar. wishes and graces. but you are united. and fairies of the files that contain all the dependences (like .exe or .mac). this way that each chooses whether to install them or rather through synaptic and connection internet or offline.

KDE has [at least as configured by red hat] toolbar at bottom of
screen. XFCE can be easily configured that way.

One catch though: I can't understand your last sentence. Can you clarify it?

PS: Many distributions is actually good thing. More choice. Most of
them are highly specialized anyway and cater to particular kind of
user.
--

darkestkhan
Feel free to CC me.