Re: Almost all gpg2 operations hang after upgrade to stretch/testing

On 04/06/2017 03:42 AM, Darac Marjal wrote:
[snip]
I can also recommend "ag" (debian package: silversearcher-ag), which
is astoundingly fast as searching text. It ignores VCS directories
as above, it searches compressed files without needing to be told
(so no need for zgrep, bzgrep etc), and it mmap()s files for very
quick scanning.

Reading the man page prompted further investigation.
Attempted a web search examples or tutorials with only enough success to tantalize me more. They were pages about other topics which had comments suggesting that the page's author try silversearcher-ag.
Could you point me to such a page whose primary focus is silversearcher-ag?

TIA