Deb-Installer: Possible to set IP using a boot parameter?

List, good afternoon,

Does anyone know whether there is a Debian-Installer boot parameter that enables a specific, static, IP to be set for use during the installation process?

I've checked the Installer guide, s 5.3 boot parameters [1], where a parameter to disable DHCP autoconfig is described but I'd like to be able to set a specific IP as well.

(The reason for wanting this, if possible, is that I will have to install onto a bare motherboard and disks, without screen or keyboard, and I'd like to control this install over SSH (if the installer would also start it) from another machine. I have seen that this can be arranged using a pre-seeding file [2, 3] - which I found a bit complicated - but I am hoping there may be a simpler way for my case. ... Perhaps not, albeit.)

Is there a definitive list of all the installer's boot parameters and values, anywhere? Or are the parameters literally those described in s 5.3 of the installer guide?

Grateful for any info,

regards, Ron

[1] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch05s03.html.en

[2] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/apb.html.en