Multimedia problem (Qt5)

I have Debian Jessie 8.7 installed. I can play audio and video files fine with the default GNOME MPlayer. However, when trying to use QMediaPlayer class with Qt, the moment I run my resulting program it logs me out! As in my account I used to login on startup. On the Qt forum I have asked for help and tried many ways. In the end it was determined it wasn't a Qt problem. It is a Debian problem. I also tried playing a video file with the command gst-play-1.0 name.mp4. Same thing: logged me out. I tried everything I could with Qt with tons of people's help. So, I am here asking you Debian folks.

Output from sudo dmesg

Also, if anyone is wondering where I asked for help for Qt, here.

Thanks a lot!