Re: Testing CDs for GNOME3, KDE and LXDE are missing from the download page

It makes sense that CDs are dead. But it still helps a user like me if
the download size that is around 600MB to 700 MB, which is one-fifth
the size of a DVD download thereby saving me bandwidth cost while
being large enough to contain most of the essential software I need.

netinst is too restrictive for me because I would like to write the
ISO on to a CD or USB drive once and then use that to bring up my base
system for the next few years. DVD is too large for me because the
download five times bigger. A 600 MB to 700 MB CD download is just
right for me.

I understand that Gnome and KDE no longer fits in a 700 MB CD and
that's fine. I also appreciate that you guys are making an effort to
still provide XFCE CDs. It really does not matter whether you call it
CD or DVD as long as you can provide me a 600-700 MB download. I am
pretty sure there would be users who would similarly prefer 700 MB
downloads for LXDE.