Re: why??why?why??

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:20:32 -0500 Henning <henning@itcfollmann.com>
wrote:

> > On Mar 9, 2017, at 9:09 PM, Shahryar Afifi
> > <shahryarafifi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > why o why..
> [some wining]
>
> Why don't you just custom install to meet your needs?

 I did just that  With Wheezy, 5 years ago.  And I got the system I
wanted.  But it's not a "forever" solution.  Wheezy support will
cease when Stretch becomes Stable.  And along with it support for
applications like browsers, too.  Chrome development and support ended
last year.  Read Firefox will do the same this year or next.  Don't
remember exactly.

Nothing is forever.  And I'm looking for a replacement that fits my
requirements.