Re: wlan0 hw address changes

Dominik George wrote:

How do I check the systemd-networkd thing?
ps aux… ;)

The MAC changing would also have to be configured in
/etc/systemd/network .

Unfortunately systemd wasn't to blame here, no systemd-networkd running and no configuration files in /etc/systemd/network.

I add that I can manually set any hardware address I want, but only when wlan0 is down, and then it gets changed as soon as the interface comes up. So manully setting the hw address is not an option in my case.

Any other suggestions?