Re: http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing or stretch Release' does not have a Release file

On 04-03-2017 12:59, GiaThnYgeia wrote:
> GPG error: http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing InRelease: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 5C808C2B65558117
> The repository 'http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing InRelease' is not
> signed.
> [...]
> DUHHH....... !! But can't reach that repository because it is not signed
> as legit!
aptitude allows installation from untrusted sources, it'll just ask for
confirmation before. I suppose apt-get is similar.

Install deb-multimedia-keyring and run update again, the repository will
be trusted.

It's also possible to add the signing key manually with apt-key, but I
couldn't easily find the key ID in http://deb-multimedia.org .

--
If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br