Re: A minimal relational database in Debian

On 03/01/2017 02:02 AM, Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote on 03/01/17 00:45:
On 02/28/2017 05:06 PM, Dominic Knight wrote:
On Monday 27 February 2017 13:17:56 Richard Owlett wrote:
I looked at at LibreOffice Base. It was unusable as its "help" system
provided no intrinsic way to increase fonts to a legible size.

Would temporarily changing your dpi settings work, the help is
perfectly legible here, but I have increased dpi (96 > 132) rather than
font size as it is an across the board improvement for my monitor size.

Not sure it would be worth the annoyance.
If this problem is representative of their workmanship ...

How about this answer:

How do you increase fontsize on the LibeOffice (writer) toolbar and dropdown
meuns?? [closed] - Ask LibreOffice
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/31736/how-do-you-increase-fontsize-on-the-libeoffice-writer-toolbar-and-dropdown-meuns/

Unacceptable. It affects the size of _everything_, not just font size.
I collided with with a fatal side-effect. I tried a too large factor.
Now the "accept" button is now off screen and *NOT* accessible.
Don't see any option short of reinstall to resolve.
I consider LibreOffice *DOA*

For me this works:
Go to Tools > Options. Under LibreOffice, select View. Then find the Scaling
option under User Interface. The default value is 100%. Increase this number
until the font size is functional for you.

Regards,
jvp.