Re: A minimal relational database in Debian

Richard Owlett wrote on 03/01/17 00:45:
> On 02/28/2017 05:06 PM, Dominic Knight wrote:
>> On Monday 27 February 2017 13:17:56 Richard Owlett wrote:
>>> I looked at at LibreOffice Base. It was unusable as its "help" system
>>> provided no intrinsic way to increase fonts to a legible size.
>>
>> Would temporarily changing your dpi settings work, the help is
>> perfectly legible here, but I have increased dpi (96 > 132) rather than
>> font size as it is an across the board improvement for my monitor size.
>>

> Not sure it would be worth the annoyance.
> If this problem is representative of their workmanship ...

How about this answer:

How do you increase fontsize on the LibeOffice (writer) toolbar and dropdown
meuns?? [closed] - Ask LibreOffice
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/31736/how-do-you-increase-fontsize-on-the-libeoffice-writer-toolbar-and-dropdown-meuns/

For me this works:
Go to Tools > Options. Under LibreOffice, select View. Then find the Scaling
option under User Interface. The default value is 100%. Increase this number
until the font size is functional for you.

Regards,
jvp.