Re: Cepstral swift and Debian Stretch

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 03:06:13PM +0100, Peter Ludikovsky wrote:
> Am 28.02.2017 um 13:00 schrieb Chuck Hallenbeck:

> >> Can you run & post the output of
> >>   ldd -r /opt/swift/bin/swift.bin
> >>   uname -a
> >> for both Arch and Debian?
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> /peter
> >>

> > Here it is:
> >
> >         not a dynamic executable
> >
> > So, I did an ls -l and it said,
> >
> > -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 94946 Feb 28 06:41 /opt/swift/bin/swift.bin
> >
> > So it's not a permission issue.
> >
> > Chuck
>
> Maybe not an permission issue. But I assume that somewhere down the line
> there's a missing library on Debian, that's present on Arch. Which is
> why I'd like to see the output for both.

Peter, The lengthy output of ldd -r /opt/swift/bin/swift.bin I sent earlier suddenly reduced to only 11 lines with no errors or warnings when I placed /opt/swift/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig. Sorry I didn't think of that sooner. The Debian installation already had that set, and still says not a dynamically linked executable.

--
When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
Willoughby Ohio