Re: [solved?] Re: Secure Boot won't let boot into Debian

Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> So, generally speaking, how do I know what to choose?  How do I check if
> my machine is `64 or 32 bit', and what of all those different Debian .isos
> to install?

In general you would install 64bit amd64 to modern 64bit
architecture/machine - it might be intel or amd.
If you want to run 32bit on 64bit you would enable multi-arch and install
32bit dependencies.

The advantage is that you would use 100% of the hardware capability and
still 32bit would run, so pick up simply the amd64 iso.

regards