Re: [solved?] Re: Secure Boot won't let boot into Debian

AMD64 is for 64bit Amd and Intel processors, i386 is a 32bit system for
old pre64 architectures.  So even though a 32bit will work on a 64bit
system I have yet to find a good reason for doing so.  The other way
around wouldn't work.

kat

Rodolfo Medina:

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG