Re: Last spam: Let me know Munich Mayor's email address, please..

I apologize for feeding the trolls, you may say I have a soft spot for
strays.

tomas@tuxteam.de:
> No. You don't define truth as "arithmetic means between realities", unless
> you've convinced yourself the deviations follow a normal distribution.

I liked this part better than any practical advise on deb.sys,admin ever.

> I don't think you want to go there (especially when the above mentioned
> Reichsbürger have been caught hoarding weapons and when one of them has
> already shot a cop dead.

Not all people who shot cops are good people, is this what you are
saying?  But let's make a mini sublist somewhere else and discuss this.

> I bow out.

Eject, eject

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG