Re: Last spam: Let me know Munich Mayor's email address, please..

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:07:13 +0000
Andre Müller <gbs.deadeye@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can get more information on our page:
> http://verfassunggebende-versammlung.org (of course it's in german)

Hahaha, I wish you guys a lot of fun in your parallel universe! ;-)

And a word to all non-german users here: apparently Andre and his
"Verfassungsgebende Versammlung" are part of a small but nontheless
well-known phenomenon of recent political sects in Germany commonly
referred to as "Reichsbürger", who, as a common base, neglect the legal
existence of the Federal Republic of Germany and declare their own
fantasy-nations instead (although from a quick glance at the linked page I
admit that their point of view seems somwhat original within this
context). For a brief introduction you might want to read
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsb%C3%BCrgerbewegung
before proceeding with elaborate political discussions with him.

Regards

Michael

Without followers, evil cannot spread.
		-- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5