Re: Last spam: Let me know Munich Mayor's email address, please..

Le nonidi 29 pluviôse, an CCXXV, Andre Müller a écrit :
> The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
> constitution.

And your own constitution will need politicians of its own to work. And
they too, after the first few decades, will be corrupt, because "power
attracts the corruptible".

(Strange, I knew that quote from Mother Superior Darwi Odrade in Frank
Herbert's _Chapterhouse: Dune_, but I see it attributed too to David
Brin's _The Postman_, that came out also in 1985. Funny.)

If you design the constitution very carefully to avoid that, then maybe
the result will be slightly better than what we have to day. On the
other hand, if you do your revolution without learning from History, the
eventual result will likely be much worse.

Well, this is completely off-topic, sorry for the inconvenience, I do
not intend to continue on the matter.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George