User-oriented backup tools

Hi guys, It's the first time I'm posting here. I'm both a Fedora and
Debian user.

Which backup tool do you use?
At this time I feel comfortable with rsync, which I use to sync my home
to an external Usb drive. No automation, no scheduling for now. I just
launch rsync from the command line and let it backup all the stuff when
I need it.

Now I'd like to move to more powerful utility. It should be reliable and
very user-friendly. A friend on Irc suggested me borg [1], which also
feature decuplication, encryption and seems easy enough to use.

Otherwise I discovered a scripting hot-to to make some kind of snapshots
via rsync (and hardlinking) [2], but I haven't tryed it out yet.

So... What's your opinion about user-oriented backup tools? ^^

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
[2] http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/

--