Crashes in Icedove on Stretch

Hello,

Many peope (not all) have problems because Icedove crashes since an
update last year. Icedove on my laptop with Debian stable crashes random
about one time per week.

I have many customers with Debian stable and oldstable. Most of them
have problems with a crashing Icedove. I have also workstations here
where Icedove has never crashed.

What I want to ask, is what the latest situation is when using Stretch
(testing). I know a few people who are using Stretch and they all told
me they have no problems with a crashing Icedove.

What is your experience?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/