Re: RESOLVED - was [Re: Problem with Mate's Top Panel]

Richard Owlett wrote:
> songbird wrote:
>>
>>   click on the panel
>>
>>   then add to panel.
>>
>>   both the main menu and the menu bar are
>> there in the list.
>
> Yes, but with a "gotcha" ;)
> The description of "Main Menu" is "The main MATE menu".
> The description of "Menu Bar" is "A custom menu bar".
> The first's description is fine, the second's is misleading.

  yeah, i noticed that too, but tried it anyways.
i guess i'm used to some fuzzyness when it comes
to these things.  :)

  because the one is included in the other i remove
the one that takes up all that room in the panel so
i have space for other ones i use more frequently.

> I just completed another web search finding
> http://www.subdude-site.com/WebPages_Local/RefInfo/Computer/Linux/MATEinfo/recoveringTheTopPanel_ofTheMATEdesktop_forLinuxMintMATEusers.htm
> .
> The lack of clarity is illustrated in an image at top right of page.
>
> Thank you.

  y.w.

  songbird