Re: Skype

Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:

> On 08/02/17 13:32, deloptes wrote:
>> Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
>>> Sound works for me in Skype for Web under the non-free Chrome.
>> haha indeed - and what about video, have you tested it? does it work in
>> chrome too?
>
> I have not tried a video call.
>
>> I can choose between M$ and M$ ... oh well there is Apple as well
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSZfUnCK5qk
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/quotes?item=qt0320035
> Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
> Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.
>
>> Very nice world!
>
> Trevor Noah; all the news you need:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwWhs_6x42TyRM4Wstoq8HA
>
> Kind regards,

Thanks ... except that it is not really funny. But well, every culture has
its middle ages .... unfortunately no one gets it ATM.

If we are pragmatic it was a joke that skype was ported to linux, we'll need
to find another way. I'm thinking of mere SIP phone or just dropping the
desktop and using windows anyway. There was too much disappointment
recently from the linux side.

regards