Re: Why packets (from my ISP to me) on the WAN VC side of my router are twice the size of packets on the Ethernet (and a corresponding twice as many bytes)

On Monday, February 06, 2017 06:24:40 PM Dan Purgert wrote:
> It's a bit hard to figure out what you're actually seeing happen though,
> since your post somehow repeated itself several times, in a pretty big
> mess (there wasn't a given start / end of one post, but rather several
> copies interleaved).

Oops, sorry about that.

I'll send a new email and make sure that is corrected.

Explanation (for anyone that cares ;-) My mouse is giving up the ghost, often
issuing two clicks when I click it instead of just one--I wrote the email in
another editor and then copied / pasted it to an email using my mouse--it
apparently clicked twice and inserted the text twice.