Re: xsane lineart mode not working

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

before upgrading to jessie 8.7, I had no problem eith xsane.
Now, it works correctly with gray and color modes, but with lineart,
it just scans the 2 or 3 first cm instead of the whole selected rectangle.

   I must add 2 informations:
   1/ this problem is only for xsane.  xscanimage works correctly
      for all modes (but it can't save in jpeg or pdf)
   2/ on my laptop, which is still on jessie 8.4, xsane works correctly
      with the same scanner.